Join Our ‘Winning’ Team!
Youth Independent is an up-and-coming news website committed to becoming one of the most reliable sources of timely information in various areas of current events.
Our website provides immediate access to relevant information on principal events/news in the sections we cover.
If you would like to work for us as a member of our team of contributors, please be prepared to research, create and deliver flawless, high-quality content and submit it to our editor in chief for approval and/or modifications.
We are looking for energetic, detail-oriented and knowledgeable authors who will enrich each visitor’s experience.
- 4-8 years relevant content writing experience.
- Portfolio of written samples that include: content writing, blog posts, copy writing, short-string, and published newsletter articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Applicants who provide relevant writing clips will be seriously considered.
- Attention to detail with good time management and organizational skills.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Familiar with news websites, with an interest in researching new ideas and current events.
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as a valuable member of our team.
- A degree in Journalism and/or Communications is desirable, but is not a must.
If you find yourself eligible, please contact us & make sure you select “Join The Team” so that your gets directed to the right person.
Thanks again for your interest in becoming an author, and we look forward to having you on board!