The best way to spend Father’s Day certainly isn’t by tweeting attacks to the mother of your children. Yet that is what Charlie Sheen spent his Sunday doing.
The Anger Management star has proved, once again, that his cheese has slid completely off his cracker. His relationship with ex-wife Denise Richards has been antagonistic and confrontational since they divorced in 2006. Two years ago he claimed that he was “being punished” by Denise and accused her of not letting him see their children (daughters Sam, 11, and Lola, 10). He also tried to reduce the amount of child support he paid as a result of the “punishment”.
Charlie, 49, allegedly began spewing the hateful tweets as a response to Denise not letting his daughters join him on a trip to Mexico. So he decided to step up and be a great role model for his children. The incoherent and illogical nonsense, that Sheen has become known for, filled the Twitterverse. The tweets (since deleted) and the open letter (still available to read) included these excerpts:
- “D Richards a heretic washed up piglet Shame pile Happy Father’s Day!!!”
- “Denise Richards is a shake down piece of s–t doosh phace & worst mom alive!”
- “a despicable charlatan who sux ISIs a**!!!! (and c–k) f-k it I’m out.”
- “I have paid that Klay-Vinnik leaky diaper over 30 Mil and she calls me a [deadbeat dad]! see u in court you evil terrorist sack of landfill rash.”
- “b**ch couldn’t act hot in a fire or wet in a pool”
- “you should all hear her acting lessons: sounds like dolphins sucking off Coyotes!!! this gangster Sheenius will be Winning! Duh!! really grandma? I’m the ARCHITECT OF THE TERM YOU LEAKY AND MALARIA RIDDLE PUDDLE OF S–T STINK DECAY!! and now I’m out.”
Yeah. I’m not sure what most of those mean. Richards, 44, had the most mature and appropriate reaction she could have considering the circumstances. She responded with a tweet and a retweet. Her tweet read:
“Happy Dad’s Day! @charliesheen have a great trip in Mexico! Kids were disappointed u weren’t here for it- Hey we’ll celebrate when u r back!”
Her retweet was a photo from Leeza Gibbons which read:
“The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.”
Gibbons caption on the photo read:
“Negative people have a problem for every solution. Ignore them if you can”
It’s sad to see people falling apart but if this is his reaction to not getting his way, I can understand why Denise denied him access to their daughters.
This Father’s Day Charlie Sheen showed us all how you can simultaneously be an incoherent mess and a terrible father. Congrats.